Every year, the Moscow office recruits a team of interns for a six-week internship, some of whom are given the opportunity to continue their professional training at the firm for a period of two months or more.
Who we invite:
- Students pursuing their first higher education in jurisprudence, and who are in their fourth year in a bachelor’s program or their first year in a master’s program when the internship starts;
- Those with strong writing and speaking skills in English;
- Individuals with excellent knowledge of the law and high academic achievement;
- Students who are ready to solve complex tasks and are open to new opportunities.
What we offer:
- Paid internship in one or two practice groups, at the student’s choice;
- The opportunity to gain an understanding of the field of legal consulting;
- Participation in real projects under the leadership of top-level attorneys, partners and personal mentors;
- Work experience that will be highly valued in the market.
Steps in the selection of applicants
- Submission of documents.
- Processing and review of applications.
- Interviews with HR representatives, test of English language ability. Interviews and testing are conducted at the company’s office. The entire process takes about two hours.
- Interview with attorneys and partners of the firm.
- Acceptance to the internship.